Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Time Please" :)




"Time" is the most valuable of all things that you are blessed with. With "Time" anything can happen. Alas! I always realize its value really late. This realization pops up in the high time that too and fades of with time eventually.

However, the realization this time is really pressing one. So many things, mountains of tasks, multitude of desires and millions of plans pending to be done and all of a sudden there is a timer that has come up. Until the moment the timer started off I was not bothered with a deadline for all the lovely plans that I had made for myself. With the timer set in action, there is a twirl of restlessness that has arouse.

With a titanic change in pipeline, it feels like time is passing like running water. Chaos, restlessness, dilemma and the sweet simple urge to stop the moment and live it to fullest fulfilling all my sweet desires and plans is what runs through the mind non stop. I wish my sweet little brain gets some time to accept the impending change and adapt to it.

This feeling is all due to one big weakness called "Procrastination". I have realized this way that no wish, desire or plan should be left undone for long, "Do what you love and love what you do", no matter what effort, time and resource it takes. Activities should never be left to be done in future. Make out time out of your so called hectic schedule for all the long desired interests and wishes. Else they'll stay undone for ever. Get them done, live the moment and relish the little experiences in life. These are what make "Golden memories".

0 comments:

 

Contemplations Of My Notions Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino