Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthdayyy Tooo Meeeee :)


I am late....Oh no! I am late again! Why am I late for all important tasks. I am late to publish a blog post on my Birthday too. Anyways, finally I am publishing a blog post on my Birthday he he :). It was my Birthday yesterday and to say I was on cloud nine... :)...

When I was wished by my family and my dearest friends exactly at 12, my happiness had no bounds. I felt on top of the world..he he...What a feel it is...when people who make your world assure you that you make their world too! To be honest I had a fear that my best friend would miss to wish me...it was there until I could see them wishing mee...:).. and finally I feel blessed to feel the heartfelt wishes from my loved ones.

Birthdays are in a way a window to self realization. We can understand how we have been one whole year and analyze how to improve our thoughts and ideals.. Yet this Birthday..PINK was the theme. I love PINK and I made sure that everything that I get for myself this Birthday should be PINK haa :)

At the end of the day I felt blessed to have such a caring family and friends circle. I would like to thank my family and m friends who have made my life bEautiFuLl!!!! My life would have been meaningless without you all! Thanks a ton for being with me alwaysss!!!! :)

3 comments:

re on July 17, 2009 at 8:19 PM said...

Awesome dear

Unknown on June 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

Sweet dear. Advance happy birthday...Luv u..Miss u sweety! Tc. Keep Smilin :)

Sneha on August 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM said...

Great post vini..Why haven't u written anythin this B'day?

 

Contemplations Of My Notions Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino